Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Magical Moment Page and Hand Made Flowers

Hello lovely people!

I would like to share a page with you today today that started off by  the flowers. I am hoping I will make a tutorial for these once, but for now I used white mulberry paper, glimmer mist in patina and  dies, punches and shaping tools, the latter could be anything with a round top and piece of foam.

Then I created the background using white cardstock, stencils, archival ink, stamps, mists, Golden modelling paste and so on...

So there is my page:


The photo is of my second DD and my husband. This page was inspired once again by the Scrap Around The World  April challenge and their beautiful mood board :



Mulberry paper flowers and butterfly are made by me using Tim Holtz dies and EK Success punches, the paper was sourced from Taiwan. The burlap flowers is also made by me using Papermania burlap, Tim Holtz die and Prima buttons. Additionally I used Prima stamps, stencils, papers and few other bits and bobs, Ranger inks, Tim Holtz hunny comb die and that is all. 

I would also like to enter this page into Berry71Bleu challenge which is all about hand made flowers for April. 



Hope you like my page.



Thank you so much for your visit and any comments.

xx

8 comments:

  1. You did great job with the background. Love it. Thanks for playing at SATW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful burlap details! Love the flowers and the edges of burlap peeking out! BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the gorgeous blues in the background makes your black and white photos pop! Great Layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a color!!! Amazing!! I love the design and the idea of using 2 photos. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World and Berry71Bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning! Love the bold background and the fabric details! Thank you so much for drawing inspiration from my mood board and joining us at SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo! The page is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at berry71bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page and love the fresh colouring! Those burlap blooms are just so lovely! Precious photo too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a magical moment, so precious! Love the burlap flowers! Thank you for playing along at SATW!

    ReplyDelete