Sunday, July 8, 2012

Working Weekend

It has been so bad weather over here, but I was asked to work over the weekend so the weather made it easier for me.

While waiting to see if my work produced any acceptable results I thought  I will make another post here.

I am in a messy crafting phase, while my patterned papers piling up everywhere and taking over my house I have been playing with inks, paints, gesso and stamps. I feel I am so addicted to all Ranger products. Ok enough of bla, bla.. There is the page:

 
My DD1 when she was 6, on one proper summer day,

Used scraps of old paper, Webster pager ribbon,
dies - Tim Holtz, Sizzix and Cheery Lynn , Ranger grunge board - to cut title and the cage,
Border and corner punches - Martha Stuart, Mists and stamps - Dylusions 
canvas - Ranger, gesso - Ranger, paints - Range, inks - Ranger and StazOn.

Background was plane white card once! And one close up:



Have a nice weekend

Svjetlana x

4 comments:

  1. It's a lovely layout Svjetlana :) And if you need a new home for all that lovely Basic Grey paper you have, I'm just down the road... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely LO svjetlana, hope all is well with you and your family...

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Svetlana! I hope the weather in Dublin looks up for you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful page!!

    ReplyDelete