Wednesday, March 21, 2012

News to share and a page

Hello bloggers

I have one big news to share with you: I got a job. It is a full time with bit longer commuting, but hey I cannot always complain. I am happy and looking forward to buy some new stash soon. I hope I will have time to use it sometimes, hehe.

Now for all those very inspiring blogs that I follow I have to admit I was not visiting much recently, firstly I was too busy with interviews preparation then I started working with very short notice but I will get there and catch up with your blogs and get back to crafting too.

I was just going through my photos and found nice page that I never posted anywhere:


I used old Basic Grey papers, all flowers is hand made by me, butterflies are sizzix dies, the fabric flower uses same fabric used in dress, the only problem is that it looks more blue on the photo. The page is based on one Once Upon A Sketch sketch, good sketches are not only for challenges but for making pages afterwards. The photo is of my daughter on feis, and close up of my flower.


I just spotted one more page, made by same paper collection, I kind of clearing them up:


Me and OH on our honeymoon. I am not sure what I had in mind about this page, was probably considered as unfinished. I will think of that.

Have a nice day

xx

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job! Love both layouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAh FAB news about the job svjetlana, shame about the travelling, but think of all that stash you will be able to buy, lol...

      I love both the LO's, well done...xx

      oh, yes I've past the award you gave to me onto 5 others, take care of yourself and don't go over working, lol

      maria xx

      Delete
  2. Yay Svetlana! So happy for you that you have a job!! Hope you enjoy it :) Lovely 2 pages here too - very nice handmade flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job news Svjetlana :)

    And I love the layouts - I'm jealous of your talent for making flowers. I've tried and tried and mine always look rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news, I know how hard it is being out of work (although it is good to help you use lots of stash!) Love these LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful new Svjetlan, I am so delighted for you :) Your pages are simply lovely (as always), thank you so much for my blog award, I have only just spotted that, lol! Will try and work out now, what I need to do :) Suzie xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new job!
    I love the flowers on both layouts. Great idea to make the purple one from the same fabric as your daughter's dress--talk about a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on new job! Love the flower from dress fabric. I also have used a part of my daughter's dress for a layout. I think it is my most special embellishment! Will post to be blog for you to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your work and have just added you to my favourite blog list on my own blog!

    ReplyDelete